How to Make American Girl Doll Crayola Markers
Your art and back to school supplies are not complete without a box of markers! This is a very simple craft and you can keep it at the easy level, or you can take it one step further depending on your craft skill level. Whichever version you choose, they are both adorable! They are perfect to use with the coloring books we made a while back.
- Miniature Straws or Sucker Sticks
- Craft Paint or Nail Polish
- Toothpicks or Appetizer Skewers
- X-Acto Knife
- Sticker Paper or Double Sided Tape
- Packaging Tape *optional
- Hot Glue
- American Girl Crayola Marker Printables <<One marker box and one set of marker labels
- American Girl Marker Box Printables << Three marker boxes only
- American Girl Marker Label Printables <<Two sets of marker labels only
- If you want to keep this craft simple, skip the step that makes the marker open and close. Or maybe just do a few markers that way for photos. This was it’s easier for little crafters to help out.
- We used packaging tape to give the marker a shiny/slick look like the real ones. You can skip this step.
- If you don’t have sticker paper to put the labels on, just use double sided tape or glue them on.
Watch and tell us if you still like to color. We do!
***Important***Please do not post, upload or sell these printables. These printables are property of AmericanGirlIdeas.com and are offered here for FREE. If you want to share these printables with a Facebook group, website, blog, or friend, you can simply link back to this post. Thank you.