Miniature Glue Stick! DIY American Girl Doll Glue Stick Craft
Glue sticks have been requested since the last back to school year so it was time to finally add them to our supplies! School is right around the corner for us so we have to hurry and get our materials together. This craft is so simple and kid friendly. I did all the hot glue parts but the kids did like painting the tops and bottoms, cutting and placing the labels on, and sealing the sticks. We really could fully stock a store soon! That would be so cute.
- Glue Sticks
- Hot Glue
- Craft Paint
- Clear Polish
- Parchment Paper
- American Girl Glue Stick Printable Labels
- Packaging Tape *Optional for packaging
- Paperboard *Optional for packaging
- Clear Packaging *Optional for packaging
- It’s best to seal the finished product that way the orange paint doesn’t peel/scratch off of the straw/hot glue stick. If you don’t seal it it will eventually rub off.
- An orange grosgrain ribbon would also be a cute alternative for the top of the glue stick. It has ridges so it would resemble the real thing!