How to Make American Girl Gingerbread House
This was a fun craft because it was a Craft Challenge given to us by MommyN MeAG. Once you watch our craft, be sure to check out their video to see if they liked it! You might notice that a few things look similar to the American Girl Sugar and Spice Baking Set. That’s because we did replicate a few things from it! We hope you like the printables and Just Craft It.
- Mod Podge or White Glue
- Puffy Paint
- Beads, Buttons, or Pom Poms
- Craft Foam
- Lids *I used a small orange juice lid and a mason jar lid
- Hot Glue *Foam or regular glue will work, but it will take longer to dry and move forward during the craft
- Hole Punch
- Small Candy Cane Box Printables
- Large Candy Cane Boxes
- Gingerbread House Template Printable
- For foam board, thick foam sheets, and cardboard you nee to have a hole punch that works on thick material. I pictured the ones we use below to give you an idea of what to look for. They are worth it! This is the same kind we used for the Macarons!
Watch and leave a comment if you can guess the flavor of the white gum drops!
***Important***Please do not post, upload or sell these printables. These are property of AmericanGirlIdeas.com and are offered here for free. If you want to share these printables with a Facebook group, website, blog, or friend, you can simply link back to this post. Thank you.