DIY American Girl Doll Beats Headphones
We have used the popsicle stick bend method for several of our crafts. We haven’t done it for the dolls until now. There are so many possibilities when using this method of soaking the sticks and changing the shape. You can make headbands, headphones of course, bracelets, watches, and more! You do have to use patience for this craft as we spread it out over several days. If you can boil your sticks, it can be condensed to only a few hours from start to finish.
- Giant Popsicle Sticks
- These can be found at Walmart.
- 8-9″ is best to fit the dolls head.
- Wooden Circles
- These are from an assorted bag from Hobby Lobby or Micheals craft store.
- You can also just use recycled paperboard and cut the circles out.
- Craft Foam Sheets
- I used scrap pieces.
- Giant Buttons
- I like how the giant buttons look but you can also use craft foam so it’s nice and soft on the dolls ears. Whatever you have on hand.
- Craft Paint