How to Make an American Girl Doll School Binder
When we looked up requests for a doll binder, it was in the hundreds. We couldn’t even list all the people who put out a request for this craft! We might need to make a few different versions so our doll students have a good variety. Thank you so much to everyone who asked for this! It is easy and so cute. It is very similar to how we make doll books and the doll photo albums. We spiced it up a bit this time using fabric instead of scrapbook paper, but you can use whatever you have on hand. Our dolls are ready for school to start!
- Paperboard or Heavy Card Stock
- Scrapbook Paper or Fabric
- Paper Clips
- Velcro *Optional
- American Girl Binder Template
- American Girl Filler Paper Printables
- To keep the binder from popping open, velcro is a good option. You can use a velcro dot or cut a small piece from a strip.
- mark where you want your holes to be on your papers and folders before you hole punch. You don’t want to punch in the wrong place and then they don’t fit int he binder.
- You can use the template provided and make a few cute dividers for your binder! Just trace it onto scrapbook paper, hole punch it, label and stick them in!