How to Make an American Girl Quidditch Set
We have had this craft in our minds for a while now. Back before we made The Care of Magical Creatures (which was months ago!) We’ve just been sitting on the idea of it until we could really picture all the pieces we needed for it to come together. I am really glad we finally collected all the necessary items to pull it off!
- Harry Potter Quidditch Printables
- Sticker Paper *Optional
- Wooden Treasure Box *Mine is from Hobby Lobby $2
- Shaker Pegs *Hobby Lobby $2
- Wooden Beads *I had these on hand, but you can get them at Hobby Lobby or Michaels $2-$4
- Charms for Snitch *Hobby Lobby or Michaels. $6
- Scrap Foam Board
- Scrap Paperboard
- Glue Stick
- Hot Glue
- Small chain necklace *Hobby Lobby or Michaels $1
- Nail File or Sander
- Craft Paint
- My charms are from Michaels and they have so many options, so get the ones you like best! Seriously, any little golden ball charm will work and there are silver and gold wings. SO MANY CHOICES!
- I highly recommend using a sander for the Quaffle. A nail file will work, but put on a good movie because it might take a while!
- You can just clip the charms together for the golden snitch, but I really like the way it looks if the wings are glued on and spread out on the sides. I recommend using a strong glue!
- We did print out the printables on sticker paper for an easy application, but regular printer paper and glue will get the job done the same!
Watch & tell us what you think!
***Important***Please do not post, upload or sell these printables. These printables are property of AmericanGirlIdeas.com and are offered here for FREE. If you want to share these printables with a Facebook group, website, blog, or friend, you can simply link back to this post. Thank you.