DIY Doll Marquee Letters
These DIY Marquee Letters turned out so nice. I am a fan of this craft. They are so adorable and you can make any letter or sign for your dollhouse! I did do this craft while the kids were at school and I found it to be so relaxing. It’s very simple, but it did take me a few hours to complete. If I were to make more in the future, I would let the kids paint the letters and glue on the gems. Most of our crafts we do together, but sometimes I like to sneak one in by myself.
- Card Stock
- Craft Paint
- Marquee Letters Printable *Optional <ART & DREAM>
- Alphabet Letters Printable
- I used a Cricut to cut out the traceable letters.
- You can also buy the small wood letters from a craft store if you want to skip tracing and cutting out the letters.
- Tacky glue works fine for holding the outer edge in place. However, I used a mini hot glue gun. If you’re not experienced using hot glue on small things, I would stick to the tacky glue.