DIY American Girl McDonalds Happy Meal
A DIY American Girl McDonalds Happy Meal has been requested over and over. It was finally time to fulfill those requests! We have several options for your happy meal, chicken nuggets, burger, fries, apples, or yogurt. I hope your dolls enjoy their happy meals!
- AG Happy Meal Printable
- Model Magic *or your choice of clay
- Craft Paint
- Mod Podge
- Eraser Toys *or similar
- Yellow Tissue Paper
- Clear Packaging Tape
- Thick Craft Foam
- Zip Lock Bag *or similar plastic
- Candle Holder & Small Bottle Lid *Optional for milk
- We covered the Juice Box with packaging tape before I folded it together so it looked like the real thing. Somehow that part of the video disappeared.
- For the nuggets we used a cream and light brown mixed together. A dot of orange might be good with it too.
- For the fries we used cream and a dot of yellow.
- For the apples we just used the cream.
- The nuggets box might be a little tricky. If you follow the diagram below, it will turn out perfect. Score on all the folds, then cut the tabs as shown.