American Girl Doll Birthday Party
We had a lot fun over here today to celebrate Grace’s birthday. We started off by setting up her bakery and then decided we needed to add a few fun crafts to go along with it. We were only going to make little Birthday cards, but once we got started the ideas kept coming. There are even a few things we did that aren’t in the video and maybe we can share them at a later time. We even ended the day with giants cupcakes. After dinner of course.
- Hot Glue Gun
- Scrap Book Paper
- Pom Poms *Optional
- Ribbon *Optional
- Elastic *Optional
- Long Toothpicks
- Wooden Balls Assorted Sizes
- Craft Paint
- Mod Podge
- Puff Paint
- Small Recycled Boxes
- Wrapping Paper
- Orange Pipe Cleaners
- Glue Stick
- American Girl Birthday Cards Printables
- I used Mod Podge to seal the cake, but if you don’t have any on hand a regular glue will work.
- The birthday cards are not personalized just for Grace so you can print them and use them for other dolls!
- I used hot glue for the yummy drizzle on the cake pops, but puff paint will work too.
- Everything we used was already on hand. However, if you do not have some of these items, get creative! Search around your home and find substitutes!
- For the party blow horn I used a rolled up piece of paper. A straw will do the trick too! If I had a straw I would have used it instead.