How to Make The Monster Book of Monsters
As requested, back when the Harry Potter Care of Magical Creatures was posted, here is The Monster Book of Monsters! This is a fun project and will make a great addition to your American Girl Harry Potter collection. It is a larger book, so it is not suppose to look like all your other doll size books. After all, it’s filled with monsters! As with all crafts, there are several things that I used that can be substituted with something else. The only thing I didn’t have on hand was the fuzzy fabric. I got it from Hobby Lobby and it was $17.99 a yard, I only got 1/4 of a yard, and since it was full price I was able to use the 40% off coupon. So I guess you could say this project cost me under $3!
- Empty Crayon Box
- Glue Stick
- Hot Glue Gun
- Marbles, Vase Fillers, or something similar
- Red Felt or Foam Sheet
- Scissors & Fabric Scissors
- Vampire Teeth
- The Monster Book of Monsters Printables
- If you use a box smaller than a crayon box, the printables might be too big. You will have to resize them in your printer settings. The printables are just right for a crayon box or larger.
- I didn’t paint the teeth white and pink like the original because I like how they glow in the dark. But you can if you like the original better. Also, I saw some awesome teeth in the halloween section at Target, so those would be a good substitute also!
***Important***Please do not post, upload or sell these printables. These printables are property of AmericanGirlIdeas.com and are offered here for FREE. If you want to share these printables with a Facebook group, website, blog, or friend, you can simply link back to this post. Thank you.