American Girl Twister Game
You might remember the first American Girl board games I ever did a while back. It was Candy Land and Sorry. Back then I was just learning printables, how to create them and how to get the sizes just right. I asked everyone to leave a comment with what game they wanted me to do next and I got a lot of responses, some I haven’t even brain stormed on how to make yet. Twister was on the list of requests and at the time it seemed too difficult so I put it off for a while. And then a few days ago I came across the original American Girl Twister game and it was so cute! Outdated, but still the idea of it was adorable. So, I knew we had to have it. The original game is hard to come by and even if I found it, I have to admit I like our DIY version! Most of the game printables I make are made to look like the life size version. However, with this I wanted to replicate the American Girl Twister version! I just added a little “twist” of my own! I hope you enjoy the box!
P.S. I think this would be a cute gift also! If not to your child for a special occasion, then to your dolls! 😉
- White Plastic Table Cloth
- Red, Yellow, Blue & Green Card Stock
- Glue Stick
- E6000 Glue
- White Doll Socks
- Fabric Paint
- Recycled Paperboard
- American Girl Twister Game Printables
- American Girl Twister Game Box
- American Girl Twister Game Box Bottom
- Paper Fastener
- Exacto Knife
- You can use a glue stick to glue on the circles, but I went back and used E6000 glue. Now they don’t peel off.
- Don’t have colored card stock? Use a crayon on white paper, a sharpie on the mat, paint, get creative!
- If you have a Cricut machine, Silhouette, or anything similar, use it for the circles! It makes them perfect 🙂
- Make the box. It’s not only cute but serves a purpose! Teach your dolls good clean up habits!
- I did laminate my spinner but it is not required so I left that out of the video.
Other Fun Games:
Watch & leave a comment if you want to add this to your game shelf!
***Important***Please do not post, upload or sell these printables. These printables are property of AmericanGirlIdeas.com and are offered here for FREE. If you want to share these printables with a Facebook group, website, blog, or friend, you can simply link back to this post. Thank you.