American Girl Doll Puzzle Printables
This is one of the easiest, fastest, most fulfilling crafts you can do! It’s so simple and the end result is just adorable! Yes, cutting out the puzzle pieces is a little tedious, but it’s doable! The original American Girl Puzzle printables that I made were smaller, about half this size. They were cute and looked like a jigsaw puzzle, but the pieces were almost impossible to cut! So, this is simpler and it still works. Not small enough pieces to consider a jigsaw, but not large enough to consider a jumbo floor puzzle either.
- If you want to skip the crazy cutting for the puzzle pieces, just print the box and it still looks like you have a puzzle! Stick it in the game room on the shelf and no one will know the difference! Except your dolls when they pull it out to put it together.
- In the video I scored the top of the printable box for visual purposes, but I recommend scoring the bottom. That way it doesn’t cut the printable in between the paper and cereal box.
- If you want smaller printables, just adjust your printer settings.
- Use the recycled paperboard! Card stock will work if that’s all you have, but the paperboard make the boxes so sturdy! Just like a real puzzle box!
- Spiderman & Ninja Turtles Puzzle
- Frozen & Minions Puzzle
- Cupcakes & Pets Puzzle
- American Girl Pets Puzzle Box
- Cupcake Puzzle Box
- Minions Puzzle Box
- Frozen Puzzle Box
- Ninja Turtles Puzzle Box
- Spiderman Puzzle Box
- Glue Stick
- Recycled Paperboard
Watch & please give a thumbs up or comment for the free printables!
***Important***Please do not post, upload or sell these printables. These printables are property of AmericanGirlIdeas.com and are offered here for FREE. If you want to share these printables with a Facebook group, website, blog, or friend, you can simply link back to this post. Thank you.