My First French Bakery
It is sad to think that Grace Thomas will be gone soon. She is such a fun Girl of the Year and we absolutely adore her collection! We are doing a few last minute crafts for her so that when the new GOTY comes out, we can give her our undivided attention. That’s not to say that we may stray and sneak in a few Grace crafts in the future. 😉
Today we have a special “treat” for you. We have done a craft/review/giveaway video for My First French Bakery which is a new cookbook by Barbara Beery. I feel that ever since Grace Thomas was released, more girls (young and old) have shown an interest in baking! Or, if there was already a love for baking, French Treats have been the center of attention! Personally, we love french treats in our house. That’s why My First French Bakery cook book is so cool. It has several of the most popular recipes with very easy instructions and beautiful photographs. Just a few include:
- Mon Petit Macarons
- Classic French Cupakes
- Mini Gallettes
- Cherry Clafouti
- Fruit Tarts
- Chocolate Mousse
- Creme Brûlée
- Croque Madame, and more!
Familius knows that American Girl Ideas is all about crafts, so we couldn’t show off this beautiful cook book without making a doll size copy for Grace! Plus, the color scheme matches her collection!
Craft Materials Needed:
- My First French Bakery Printable
- Glue Stick
Giveaway: Ends Oct. 31st PM
- You must be 13 years of age or older to enter. If under, please have a parent or guardian enter for you.
- The giveaway is open to everyone.
- To gain an entry, simply leave a comment on this post or on the video letting us know why you would like to win!
- Giveaway ends Halloween night! So, after all the trick or treaters have left, we will pick three lucky winners!
- The three winners will receive a PDF copy of My First French Bakery.