How to make American Girl Peppermint Bark
I have been patiently waiting to do this post because peppermint bark is my all time favorite! Love chocolate and love peppermint! This is an easy craft so even little helpers can do it. We have made several batches to add to our hot cocoa stand, baking scene, and cookie exchange scene. This is so much fun!
- Thick Brown and White/Cream Craft Foam
- Scrap Red & White Craft Foam OR Paper
- I used thin scrap foam for the peppermint on top, but a good substitution is regular construction paper. You can even use plain white paper and use a red marker or crayon to make it peppermint!
- The foam I used for the chocolate is a thicker foam, it’s not the thin sheets. If you want the same thickness use a 5 or 6mm craft foam.
- The glue has to completely dry before you start cutting it up.
- Peppermint bark doesn’t have to be milk chocolate and white chocolate, that’s just my favorite type. You can do plain white or plain chocolate depending on what your dolls prefer! 😉