DIY American Girl Tennis Court Craft
After adding a few tennis outfits to our collection, we felt that crafting a tennis court was a must. Please note that this court is not to scale, but it’s the perfect size for play, photography, and space. We found the green foam board and wired ribbon at Michael’s. The White tape came from Amazon. This DIY American Girl Tennis court craft came out perfect!
- Sheet of Green Foam board
- White Tape
- Wired Ribbon, Mesh bag, or Tulle
- Chopsticks or Skewers
- Tennis Court Dimensions
- If you want to fold this up after play, score the center of the court on the BACK of the board. Then it will fold up while not in use.
- If you can’t find white tape, you can use regular white paper. Just cut into strips and use a glue stick to glue them on.
- If you don’t have green foam board, you can use white. Just paint it green or use green paper and cover it.