DIY American Girl EOS Lip Balm
The DIY American Girl EOS Lip Balm is finally here! We have gotten a lot of requests for these and we have done a lot of trial and error. Finally we just walked through Hobby Lobby one day determined to find the perfect pieces. And we did! There are pictures below that show where in the store we found these at. Enjoy!
- Hot Glue
- Miniature Wooden Bowls 3/4″ 12pcs. *Hobby Lobby item #165431
- Dowel Caps 1/4″ 20 pcs. *Hobby Lobby item #621656
- Craft Paint
- For the EOS that closes all the way, I really had to scrap/sand out the inside of the top. It took a long time, but the end result was worth it.
- If you choose to make a few with the hot glue lip balm, be patient. You will get the shape you want if you just wait. Once you are happy with the shape, quickly stick it in the freezer so the shape stays while drying.
- If you have the tiny easter eggs, you can use two bottoms put together instead of the miniature wooden bowls.