DIY American Girl Doll Surfboard & Boogie Board
We are crafting from Lea’s craftbook Explore with Lea again and it’s so much fun to follow! Since this craft requires a template, we wanted to do it and share it with you so you can use our printables if you don’t have the book. Our dolls love ocean activities and this craft is so cool! We can’t wait to take these to the beach with us and do a photoshoot!
- Glue or Double Sided Adhesive Sheets
- Wooden Dowel or 2 Paper Straws **
- Scrapbook Paper **
- Craft Foam (*Thick is best)
- Pipe Cleaner or Small Hair Tie **
- Top of surfboard
- Surfboard Bottom
- American Girl Boogie Board Printable
- Using the double sided adhesive sheets are best when applying the scrapbook paper to the foam. You can also use double sided tape it you have it. Glue works, but you do have to let it completely dry before cutting. Also, you have to make sure there are no glue lumps or air bubbles.
- The paddle board paddle is optional, especially if you want your doll to use the board like a surfboard. In that case you can leave it with one layer of craft foam so you can slightly bend it.
- These are great for photography!