DIY American Girl Doll Starbucks Frappe Craft
Our American Girl Starbucks cafe is coming along. I like how we have broken up the crafts so it’s easier to follow. We are almost done and only have a few things left before it’s time to put it all together! We hope you enjoy these adorable Frappes!
- Communion Cups
- Clear Ball Ornaments 30m <<This is the Amazon link —You might be able to find them on Ebay also
- Silicone <<This is the kind we use. You can find on Amazon, at Target, Home Depot, Walmart, etc.
- Mini Straws
- Puffy Paint *optional for drizzle
- We had to paint our mini straws with green nail polish to get the color we wanted. You can also paint a toothpick.
- Add cotton balls to save on silicone.
- To make the whip cream fancy, you can use a star tip. However, it’s not good to use it again for real frosting after that since it was used with silicone. Keep it with your craft supplies.