DIY American Girl Doll Luggage Craft
A few days ago we showed you Lea’s new craft book Explore with Lea and we are ready to follow some of the crafts in the book! As always, we tweaked a few things so we only used what we had on hand. We also made printables so you can still follow along without the book. Those can be found in the materials needed list below. Be sure to share this post so your friends can follow along too!
- Pencil Box
- Popsicle Sticks
- Craft Paint
- Buttons or Wooden Wheels *Optional
- American Girl Boarding Pass Printable
- Lea Clark Sticker Printables
- You don’t have to make the luggage handle move up and down. You can just glue it onto he box directly.
- We used a large pencil box instead of a small one you see in Lea’s craft book because we already have a few small suitcases. This large one will carry all of her outfits!
- You can use a tin crayon box instead of a plastic pencil box.