DIY American Girl Doll 4th of July Wreath
We are a little late starting our 4th of July crafts. It has been so busy with the Wellie Wishers joining our family! There have been so many 4th of July craft requests, it’s kind of hard to know where to start. We will try to get as many done as we can before the Holiday is here, but there’s always next year too! We decided to start with some fun decorations for your dollhouse. Stay tuned as we have a few more 4th of July crafts coming your way!
- Mini Clothes Pins
- Craft Paint
- Circle Paperboard *We used a recycled ribbon spool
- Confetti Stars
Front Doorway Mat
- Craft Foam or Foam Board
- American Girl 4th of July Doormat Printable
- We got the confetti stars at a craft store. We plan on using them in more crafts and scenes. However, if you can’t get the stars you can always cut out your own on white paper. Or, you can use a Q-Tip and just dot white paint on the blue clothes pins. Either way will be cute!
- To hang the wreath you can use string, twine, a pipe cleaner or even just use a velcro sticky back.
- No doorway? Hang the wreath in a bedroom, the bakery, or just put it up at the 4th of July party!