DIY American Girl Candy Box Easter Baskets
The Candy Box Easter baskets seem to be a very popular trend as of lately so of course we want to include our dolls! It’s a very simple craft to make and you can even use the printables for other things like a concession stand. If you are using the printables for free standing candy boxes (not for the baskets) then I suggest shrinking them a little before you print. For the baskets I made them a little oversized.
- Pipe Cleaner
- Recycled Paperboard
- Nerds & Starbursts Printables
- American Girl Candy Box Printables
- Pink Mike And Ike Printables
- American Girl Skittles Printables
- Mike And Ike Printables
- I like to print these printables on a heavy card stock so the candy boxes aren’t flimsy. Regular card stock is good too. If you don’t have any car stock, you can always glue the printable on to recycled paperboard first, then cut it out, fold, etc.
- Some of the candy boxes are different sizes. Play around with them before you glue them together to make sure you like the look. I prefer that they all be the same height. Of course, you can make your baskets any way you want!