American Girl How the Grinch Stole Christmas Book
How the Grinch Stole Christmas is a classic. Dr. Seuss has always been a favorite in our house so we felt the dolls needed a copy of the book their own size. Even though it is an easy craft and it doesn’t require a lot of materials, it is a tedious craft. You must take your time to get all the pages aligned. Have fun!
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas 1
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas 2
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas 3
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas 4
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas 5
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas 6
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas 7
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas 8
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas 9
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas Cover
- Scissors or Paper Trimmer
- Glue Stick
- I used scissors to cut out the cover, but since their are so many individual pages to cut out I used a paper trimmer to speed up the process and make sure the edges were straight. It is really important to make sure your pages are all the same size.
- This is optional, but I did laminate the top of the book cover to give it a glossy look like the original book.
- For all the pages regular printer paper is fine, but I did use card stock for the book cover to make it stiffer.
- If you don’t have a printer or don’t want to use up your ink, take it somewhere to be printed! Don’t miss out on this awesome craft! My local library only charges $0.10 per printed page so that would make this fun craft only $1!
Watch and tell us what other Holiday books you would like to see!
***Important***Please do not post, upload or sell these printables. These are property of AmericanGirlIdeas.com and are offered here for free. If you want to share these printables with a Facebook group, website, blog, or friend, you can simply link back to this post. Thank you.