American Girl Doll Maryellen Giveaway
**Update**The Brags are on a pause for now. I am manually entering in all of the ones that have already been submitted so don’t worry, you will get your extra entries! We are substituting Instagram for Brag posts. See below.
Today was the official release of the new Beforever Doll Maryellen Larkin. American Girl stores everywhere were celebrating! We had so much fun. We were greeted at the door by a friendly employee who was dressed in 50’s attire for the occasion! We were checked in to the event, got special wrist bands, a bow hair tie (that matches the girl poodle dress) and a few other small goodies to take home. There were refreshments served and a giveaway for Maryellen’s new TV Console and a new Bitty Baby. We spent a while walking around checking out the new area where all of Maryellen’s collection was. We also got a tour of the new Bitty Baby items. So precious! The store was also giving out a small free craft. You know how much we love crafts! Retro glasses for the girls and their dolls that you can decorate with stickers that are included.
Overall it was a really fun day. The girls and I had a blast seeing the Maryellen collection in the store and seeing so many other American Girl fans excited all around us! But, the new release wouldn’t be complete unless we had a giveaway! Make sure you read the rules and enter correctly so your entry counts! The giveaway
- You must be 13 years or older to enter. If you are under 18 you still need a parent/guardians permission to enter. If you are under 13, your parent/guardian will have to enter.
- You must ‘subscribe’ to American Girl Ideas on YouTube. *Mandatory*
- You can submit a brag picture on Instagram for an extra entry daily. See requirements below.
- You must leave at least one comment on this blog.*Mandatory*
You can earn a bonus entry every day during this giveaway by submitting a brag picture on Instagram. This might mean you will need to start crafting a little more! Be sure to log your extra entry on the Rafflecopter and tag american.girl.ideas on your picture!
- Get on Instagram and follow american.girl.ideas
- Post a brag picture of something really cool you found for your dollies or something you have crafted!
- Be sure to tag us on your photo. Our Instagram name is american.girl.ideas
- Also use #AGI
Congratulations Sarah! Check your email!