American Girl Diner Stools
The American Girl Diner Stools are such a quick and easy craft! Every diner needs stools and I love how you can customize them to match the diner you are making for your dolls. I feel that with the 50’s style diner, chrome accents are a must. So, you will see more chrome spray paint in this video. I never checked the hobby store, but if there is a chrome model paint I would probably use that over spray paint. These have been tested and so far (about a week now) they have no scratches on them. Hopefully it stays that way. If not, it’s an easy fix.
American Girl Diner Series:
Part 2: Menu Printables
Part 3: Paper Food Tray Printables
Part 4: Diner Booths
Part 5: Diner Table
Part 6: American Girl Diner Stools
- Popsicle Holders
- Hot Glue Gun & Sticks (*I went through four mini glue sticks)
- Spray Paint (*I used a Chrome Spray Paint)
- Batting (*I prefer the sheets as they are easier to work with)
- I ordered my popsicle holders from Amazon because I love convenience. However, I know you can find them at grocery stores, Walmart, and even craft stores during the summer time.
- My scrap book paper came from Michaels.
- The vinyl I used is the same vinyl I used on my booths from Joanns. You can substitute vinyl with a duct tape sheet.