New Boy Story Action Dolls
We are very excited to announce a new boy doll line coming out soon. The company Boy Story is introducing new 18″ boy action dolls AND adventure stories through their Kickstarter Campaign on April 13th. Mark your calendars because during the Kickstarter campaign you will be able to pre-order your doll at a deep discount. American Girl Ideas will also be covering Boy Story during the campaign to remind everyone of the sale and to share the excitement. You won’t want to miss this event!
We have all been waiting for a boy doll to come out and the wait is finally over. These Boy Story Action Dolls are geared towards boys but all can enjoy them. We sure will. These dolls are called action dolls for a reason. They are meant for action and active play! Please follow Boy Story with us and give them the support they deserve. They have done a fabulous job bringing a boy doll to the market of oversaturated girl dolls. It’s time to even the playing field! *Don’t forget to check out our video below and stay tuned for a fabulous giveaway!
Some of our favorite features:
- Ball joints. I can’t tell you how much we are going to enjoy this feature! How many times have you tried to pose your 18″ doll just to have them flop over? With these joints the boys can stand in just about any pose and stay put! They are perfect for action play and photos.
- Durability. Boys can tend be rough with toys, especially when they are running around being active. These dolls were designed to withstand heavy play. My son is going to enjoy that he has an action doll the same size as his sisters 18″ dolls that he doesn’t have to be dainty with.
- Dimples. Let’s be honest here. Dimples are adorable!
- The Books. Each action doll has a unique story and is expressed through a coordinating book. Reading is important and I really love that my son can get an action doll that comes with a cool story for him to read.
- Sculpted Hair. I know a lot of you might have been expecting a wig or rooted hair. However, the sculpted hair was done with the owner of the action dolls in mind, the boys. These action dolls are geared towards boys between 3-8 to grow imagination and give active play. They are great for all ages, but again, they are meant to be actively played with. It’s okay to get these dolls dirty because they can be easily cleaned!