My Life Spa Chair Review
I am not a big Walmart fan and I rarely if ever go inside one. I never have good luck when I do decide to visit one and every time I leave thinking, “well, that was a waste” or “I will never come back here”. Of course I eventually make it back in hoping to score something cool! Anyways, because I don’t enjoy Walmart I always miss the really amazing doll finds from there. Like Christmas ornaments or party favors, you know the doll sized things. And of course the Walmart doll brand My Life is taking off and I’m sure it’s just going to grow in time with really neat doll items at a great price! I have luck with Target. Walmart, not so much. So, thank goodness for great friends right?! A really great friend of mine found this new (I think it’s new? I actually don’t really know.) My Life Spa Chair. (Also a few other Walmart goodies to be shown later) Besides it’s hideous color, it’s very functional!
My Life Spa Chair Set Includes:
- 1 Foot Spa
- 1 Spa Towel Wrap
- 1 Headband
- 1 Eye Mask
- 1 Lemonade Smoothie
- 2 Play Nail Polish Bottles
- The cost is around $30 where as the American Girl Spa Chair is over $100. Yes the AG has more features and is better quality, but on a budge the My Life is functional and the cost is right!
- American Girl dolls feet actually fit in the foot spa! For those of you who have the Our Generation Spa set you know why that’s exciting for an off brand!
- It comes with an ensemble for your doll to enjoy her day at the spa. I like that the robe, mask, head towel and yummy drink aren’t separate.
- The color! It’s the My Life pink and purple. Come on My Life, you can switch up the colors a little bit!
- It is on the cheaper quality. Don’t get me wrong, my girls have been playing with for hours since we’ve had it. But I notice. One of the nail polish lids won’t even twist on. It just keeps falling off. Oh, and the nail polish has the stick, but no little brush on the end. How are the dolls suppose to apply the polish?
- No sink. If your doll gets a hair color there is no attitude sink to wash out the color in. But the girls have other sinks and their imagination right!?
See, I’ve already gotten several pedicures since this set has joined our home!