How to Make American Girl Lunchables
This craft has been requested over a few dozen times. I will admit, we are not into lunchables, but I finally gave in. I am so happy that you guys kept pushing me on this craft. I LOVE how it turned out. Super cute! Doll food is just adorable, don’t you think? I feel like the Capri Suns went hand in hand with the lunchables. Even though they don’t fit in the lunchables pack, they look like they are meant for each other. Maybe in the future we will make a printable for the box, but for now they will just have to be put in the lunch boxes or on grocery shelves sold as singles. They would also make great additions to any ice cooler you already have! Or serve them at the doll birthday parties!
- American Girl Lunchables Printables
- Craft Foam *Assorted Colors
- Condiment Containers *Rectangle or Square
- Mini Straws or Toothpicks
- Tissue or Cottonball
- If your condiment containers are a different size than the printables, don’t worry. You can cover them in plastic or yellow paper first and then glue the printable on top.
- If you want your dolls to be able to open them later, use hot glue. The glue will stick to the paper and peel from the plastic. Then after playtime you can glue back on again!
- If you don’t have a printer, you can always cut out images from a grocery ad!
***Important***Please do not post, upload or sell these printables. These printables are property of AmericanGirlIdeas.com and are offered here for FREE. If you want to share these printables with a Facebook group, website, blog, or friend, you can simply link back to this post. Thank you.