How to make American Girl Christmas Wreaths
We decided to spice up our Christmas scene with a few easy American Girl Christmas Wreaths made from paper. This is such a quick craft and the results are awesome! You can even change up the paper designs to match other Holidays. I really enjoyed making this craft, especially because Christmas is right around the corner and every doll needs to have their own Christmas Wreath!
- Scissors or Paper Trimmer
- Glue Stick or Hot Glue
- Paper of your choice *We used scrap book paper
- Ribbon or String
- Tape *We used double sided
- I rolled up skinny cones, but you always make yours more plump for a different look!
- You can always give the wreaths a few coats of Mod Podge to make them feel like plastic and last longer.
- Scrapbook paper, tissue paper, wrapping paper, construction paper, newspaper, really any type of paper will work!