DIY American Girl Pop Tarts
These DIY American Girl Pop Tarts are so easy to do. This is a craft for all ages to enjoy. There are a few different flavors for the printables so you could even make them all and stick them in a grocery store scene! That’s a cute idea.
- Craft Foam
- Puffy Paint
- Pop Tart Wrapper or Foil Paper
- Hot Glue
- American Girl Pop Tart Printables
- American Girl Pop Tart Printables 2
- Crayola Model Magic *Substitute for craft foam
- Craft Paint *If you do the model magic
- You can just tape the pop tart bag together, but hot glue gives it a more realistic look. Always be careful when using hot glue. You can give it a few seconds to cool down before you wipe a away the excess.
- Puffy Paint usually only takes about four hours to dry, but I always recommend letting it dry over night. This ensures that it wont still be a little tacky and stick to anything or get smudged.
Watch and tell us your dolls favorite Pop Tart flavor!
DIY American Girl Pop Tarts was last modified: March 21st, 2017 by