DIY American Girl Hot Dogs
Grilling season is almost here so our dolls need to stock up on supplies. A package of hot dogs is perfect for those backyard barbecues! These actually open so you can take out what you need and seal the package back up when you’re done. Maybe next we will make some grilled hot dogs, buns, ketchup and mustard! What else do we need to complete a grill out?
Be sure to check out our DIY Grill HERE: American Girl Grill
- Clay of your choice *we used Model Magic
- Small Zip Lock Bags *jewelry bags
- Red Pen/Marker
- Hot Dog Label from store circular *optional
- Hot Dog 2 Packs
- Hot Dog 4 Packs
- We printed on glossy photo paper and peeled the top layer off to it would wrap around the wieners easier.
- If you don’t have small zip lock bags you can use regular sized ones and apply the same method.
- If you use air dry clay like we did, you have to let the clay dry! Give it the full amount of time. Otherwise, the hotdogs will stick together and squish in the bag. Then you have to reshape them and they fall limp when you pull them out to play with.