DIY American Girl Doll Ring Pop
It’s time for a really easy craft. These DIY American Girl Doll Ring Pops are so easy that you can make several in no time! They might even be fun to make at an American Girl party! We added a box to the tutorial so that way if you want to place these in a store or have your dolls “sell” them, they can be together and organized.
- American Girl Ring Pop Wrappers
- Small Wood Circles
- Hard Plastic Straws
- Packaging Tape
- Spare Small Box
- Glue Stick
- We found the small wooden circles in a variety size bag at Michael’s. If you don’t have these, just use a hole punch and punch out circles from recycled paper board! If will give you the same thing.
- The “ring pop” shape beads came from Michael’s in the jewelry section. It was a 16 pc. set and had a green label with the other clear beads.
- We didn’t want to waste our ring pop beads, so we put regular beads in the wrappers. 😉
- I don’t recommend painting the “ring” or straw. You don’t want anything to rub onto your dolls fingers.