American Girl Doll UNO Cards Craft
UNO has been a family favorite of ours for a very long time. I remember when I got my first set of Deluxe UNO cards. The game came in a game box, not a card pack like it’s sold today. Included was the game of cards, a black two sided card holder, and a score sheet! That’s right, we kept score! I haven’t seen that version in a long time. Now you only see the traditional game sold as a game pack of cards. There are a few new variations, but plain UNO is the best in my book. Anyways, a lot of new requests have popped up for this craft, so we had to make it! It’s more of a printable, there’s not much to it other than making sure the front and back line up properly when printing. We hope your dolls enjoy!
- You do not have to print the cards front and back. You can print two sheets separately and then glue the fronts to the backs.
- If you do want to print front/back on one sheet of paper, do the test printables first! Make sure the cards line up properly so you know how to insert your first sheet back in.
- The backs might be slightly off due to how your printer grabs the paper. It should only be a slight difference, if any.
- We used a photo paper so the cards had a shiny look. Only one side has the shine so we chose the front printables since that one has the box also.
- If you don’t have photo paper, (which I recommend having on hand for projects) you can use card stock. You can even protect them with packaging tape. Be creative and use what you have on hand!
- UNO cards test front
- Back UNO Test
- American Girl Doll UNO Cards Printables Front
- American Girl Doll UNO Cards Back