DIY American Girl Doll Hubba Bubba Craft
When Hubba Bubba Bubble Gum was requested we got really excited! Hubba Bubba Gum is a favorite in our house and we almost always have some on hand. This isn’t a hard craft, but it does take some patience as you have to let the puffy paint fully dry. I suggest doing all the paint on the first day and the second day adding the labels and rolling up the bubble tape. Your dolls will love this craft when you are done. This would be cute in a candy shop too!
- Water Bottle Caps
- Craft Paint or Polish
- Super Glue
- Puffy Paint
- Parchment Paper
- X-Acto Knife
- Hubba Bubba Printables
- If you don’t have puffy paint you can use glue mixed with paint. If you don’t have glue you can use a thick rubber band for the bubble tape.
- Be careful with the super glue! It stinks when you get superglue on your fingers so do NOT wipe any excess off. Just let it completely dry on the lid. I like to give at least 30 seconds of pressure when attaching the two caps.
- I like to print the labels on sticker paper so it sticks right on. If you don’t have sticker paper you can just print the label and glue it on. You get the same result!
- If you don’t have a printer for the printables, try to find tiny pictures of Hubba Bubba in magazines and store ads. Those might work! You can also try printing at a local library.
- Let the puffy paint dry overnight! This is a must for best results.