American Girl DIY Cotton Candy Cart
When we made the DIY American Girl Ice Cream Cart we had so many requests for us to make it out of foam board. So, we listened and here is the step by step using foam board. We also had a lot of requests to make cotton candy. So, instead of making another ice cream cart (we don’t need three) we turned it into a cotton candy cart! Simply print out the patterns below and follow the video.
There is also a giveaway for our favorite foam board tools, FoamWerks. Be sure to enter the giveaway below. Here is the link for the FoamWerks Deluxe Kit so you can check out what all comes with it. Logan Deluxe FoamWerks Kit
- If you use different thickness foam board than what I used, you will need to readjust some pieces.
- This can be a multi-use cart. Food, treats, drinks, so many ideas!
- The FoamWerks tools are best, but if all you can use is an X-acto knife, just make sure you use a fresh blade and cut all the way through in one motion. Do not try to “saw” through the foam board. That will give you jagged edges.
Watch and tell us your favorite flavor cotton candy
Enter the Logan Deluxe FoamWerks Giveaway April 6-April 12 ***Three Winners***
- You must be 13 years or older to enter. If you are under 18 you still need a parent/guardians permission to enter. If you are under 13, your parent/guardian will have to enter.
- No purchase necessary.
- Giveaway is open to USA and Canada
- If you are a Canadian entry you must include the answer to this question in your comment below. (1+4= )
How to Enter:
- You must share the video or post for the giveaway so your friends can enter too! Sharing options are below the video on YouTube and above the post (under the title) on the website.
- You must leave a comment telling us the first project you would make with the FoamWerks kit if you win.