American Girl Art Supplies
I don’t know about your dolls, but our dolls love to craft, just like us! We were setting up an art station in one of our doll bedrooms when we realized we didn’t have much to set up! We were really lacking in the American Girl art supplies department. So, to right this wrong we just crafted it! Everything we had on hand already so it was really fun to create it and see it all come together. If your dolls are artists then they will love these supplies! It is super easy to make and it might even be fun to do this craft at a Saige themed birthday party! Be sure to leave a comment and tell us what you think! Did we miss something? Should we add more?
- Mini Straws
- Old Sponge and Paint Brush
- Regular Size Straw
- Duct Tape
- Tiny Seed Beads
- Hot Glue
- Craft Paint
- Popsicle Sticks
- Foam Board
- American Girl Printable Canvas
- Mini Wooden Dowels or BBQ Skewers
- I used the Aluminum Duct Tape because I love the look it gives. I use it a lot so I think it’s worth it to add to YOUR on hand craft supplies.
- You can make your own art canvas, but I did include the printable that we used.